وظائف محاسبة لدى شركة ايكيا السعودية
Country Senior Accountant
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Country Senior Accountant is responsible for supporting the financial team in completing accounting processes and cycles. The selected candidate will be responsible for reviewing and completing daily transactions, invoicing, reconciliations and customer and vendor communication in an accurate and timely manner.
- Pay vendors, resolving purchase order, and contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Analyzes vendor accounts, negotiates extended terms, reconciles statements, corrects discrepancies, maintains and updates vendor information in AP system.
- Ensure invoices are properly coded to the appropriate expense or balance sheet account.
- Perform accounts payable month end close functions and reconciliation, including: prepares monthly accrual for un-entered liabilities, resolves open invoice listings.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with policies and guidelines.
- Work within accounting as needed in resolving intercompany balances.
- Support continuous improvement and lean initiatives that are implemented into the financial area.
- Safeguard the company records in accurate manner.
- Develop policy and procedures for the function including relevant authority matrix.
- Deploy the new function’s policy, procedures & ways of working across the organization.
- Ensure company policy & procedures are implemented.
- Develop procure to pay automated system & ensure all relevant functions are trained and utilize the system effectively.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting, 3 years of which, solid relation to the related function area.
- Acts with sense of urgency, acts as business owner with scarce mindset of having limited resources.
- Identifies opportunities to develop new solutions. Change agent, collaborates for results, manages risk, takes responsibility for all aspects of the organization.
- Sort through issues, risks & trends to determine optimal solutions & turn insights into actions, produces results that meet or exceed the standards of performance.
- Strong leadership through:
- – Actively supports development of high performing leaders and delegates responsibility.
– Promotes an environment for providing and receiving feedback.
– Sets the goals and action plans aligned with the organization’s direction.
– Uses KPI’s to monitor performance and takes action based on results.
– Makes decisions while considering how they will impact IKEA’s overall goals.
- Thinks strategically, anticipates the future, draws information from various sources and find meaningful connections that drive the business direction.
ملاحظة هامة – جميع الاعلانات – بقسم الوظائف الحالية في الاردن
ننشرها كما تردنا من الشركات المعلنة او من المواقع الاخبارية دون تحمل اى مسؤولية
(لمتابعة اخر الاعلانات اولا باول يرجى مراجعة موقعنا كل نصف ساعة حيث يتم تحديث الاعلانات وبشكل مستمر كل نصف ساعة)